How to register for a club tournament
Follow the following steps to register for a club tournament:
- Log in to your account on the club website.
- In the Register for Club Events panel on your account dashboard, click Register for Club Events & Tournaments .
- The tournament page opens, displaying the list of tournaments and tournament categories to pick from.
- Choose a tournament category and click the corresponding REGISTER button. Make sure you verify that the category is in the correct tournament.
- On the next page, review your registration information. If registering for doubles, enter the name of your partner in the Additional Information box.
- Click the red REGISTER button to go to the Checkout page.
- Click the CONFIRM & CHECKOUT button to go to the payment page.
- Finalize your payment, and you're done. Next, your receipt will be displayed and you have the option to download and save it as a PDF file. You will also get a confirmation email. Welcome to the CHTC tournament!
If you have any questions or need help with the registration, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We support only the online registration and you can't register in person at the club. This is to help our volunteers to better organize the tournament, and to make their work more efficient.
Consolation matches will be offered if opponents are available. Just make sure that you opt in for consolation after your match. We will do our best to guarantee 2 matches: one in the main draw and one in consolation.
The tournament matches must be played on the day and at the time scheduled by the tournament organizers. The only accepted delays are those caused by rain. If you have some special time requirements (for example, to play earlier or later in tournament schedule), communicate them to the organizer during the registration process in the Additional Information box.
In general, make sure that you're available to play every day for the duration of the tournament. Also, if you register in multiple categories, there is a possibility that you might need to play two matches on the same day.
More details will be sent by email to the members who registered for the tournament.